Just outside the centre of old Ghent we would like to welcome you in a completely renovated house in a pleasant neighborhood.
Choose for a holiday that's kind on the environment. In obtaining the Green Key label, this business has undertaken to operate sustainable.
We guarantee a quiet room, equipped with all home comfort, a good bed and a full breakfast.
Situated in a calm neighborhood nearby:
- The exit E17-E40;
- The academic hospital of Ghent (10 min walk);
- The railway station Ghent St Peters (15 min walk);
- The old town centre (20 min walk);
- Bus stops at 200m to all connections.
About the rooms:
At the second floor there's a large comfortable room with two luxurious beds, a shower and a toilet. It's also possible to place a third bed in this room.
At the third floor you choose a smaller room with two luxurious beds, a shower and a washbasin. This room has a private toilet at the second floor.
During the dailies a full breakfast is attended to your room. During the weekend and school holidays you can enjoy your breakfast in the living room.
All rooms are equipped with:
- Secured Wireless Internet access;
- Flat screen television with free access to Internet (surf, check mails and MSN-Messenger);
- Coffee, tea and water on the room;
- Central heating;
- Bicycles: free to use, demand for the availability.
This Bed & Breakfast is an ideal solution for business people who would like to escape the big hotels.
You will find in the immediate vicinity:
- S.M.A.K. or Municipal Museum of Contempory Art;
- MSK Gent, Museum of Fine-Arts;
- The World of Kina: the House Our Lady of St Peter's Church;
- St Peter's Abbey Arts Centre;
- I.C.C. International Convention Center;
- 't Kuipke;
- UZ Gent (Ghent University Hospital;
- Flanders Expo.
Be our guest and let yourself be pampered.