For those who want to discover the hart of medieval Ghent and stay in a luxurious top location
For them one perfect match: The Bed & Breakfast 'De Waterzooi'!
The Waterzooi is located at the feet of the medieval castle 'Gravensteen' upon the little St Veerleplace, surrounded by charming terraces and restaurants, and next to the unique 'Patershol'.
Our recently renovated house (anno 1737), today it contents two suites.
The luxury suites each are installed with:
- Separate living with plasma TV, DVD and
- Bedroom with Tempur beds
- Bathtub with Rain dance shower
- Individual toilet
- South oriented terrace with sight on the famous towers of Ghent
- Wireless Internet connection
- Audio installation
- Mini bar
- Possibility for Coffee & The
Next to this there is:
- An elevator
- Pc with internet
- Private parking
- Little city garden with petanqueplace
- Terrace along the water ( the Leie )
Breakfast is served in our bistro style living room